This one is VERY easy and FAST and YUMMY!
For 2 servings
2 medium/big portabello mushroom
1 cup baby spinach, chopped (1/2 cup for each mushroom)
1/2 tsp powder garlic (for better flavor use minced fresh garlic)
olive oil (virgin or extra virgin, doesn't matter)
- Preheat the oven 375F
- Prepare a shallow pyrex baking dish
- Cut the mushroom stem, and wipe clean the cap with damp towel (do not rinse mushroom or it will absorb the water and become mushy)
- Arrange mushroom cap upside down on the dish.
- Fill with chopped spinach (create as big of a mount as possible for the spinach will reduce in volume as it's cooked)
- Sprinkle with garlic
- Sprinkle with olive oil (approx. 1/8 tsp each)
- Put in the oven for 10 minute or so.
For richer version, after 5 minutes baking, sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking.
French Onion Soup
Crispy Garlic Bread