Just found the recipe on Dec and quickly become one of my fav.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb green bean (buncis)
1 big carrot or several baby carrots, cut like a match-stick.
3 medium tomatoes (or 2 big ones), sliced
4 medium shallots, minced
water, salt, pepper, chicken bouillon cube.
- heat the olive oil and fry the minced shallots until it becomes transparent.
- add tomatoes, stir, then cover the pan. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- mush the tomatoes
- add green bean and carrots,
- add 1/4 cups of water and cook until done.
- add salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon cube.
- remove from heat and enjoy.
Chicken meat ball soup (sup bola-bola ayam)
Fried spiced chicken (ayam goreng kuning, ayam goreng bumbu paprika, etc)